I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
Being drunk does not excuse cheating.
Being drunk does not excuse rape.
Being drunk does not excuse being an asshole.
Being drunk does not excuse shitty and destructive behavior.
Being drunk is not an excuse.
Control yourself or don’t drink.
1. A properly-fitting bra is not a luxury. It is a necessity.
2. You do not owe anyone anything.
3. Seek beauty in all things.
4. Buy your friends dinner when you can.
5. Wear sunscreen. Even on your face.
6. Try with all your might to keep in contact with far-away friends.
7. Walk with your head up; confidence is everything.
8. Order a cheeseburger on the first date if you want to.
9. Never, ever bite your nails.
10. There is strength in breaking down.
11. Like what you like and do not be sorry.
12. Offer no explanation.
13. You are no less of a woman when you’re in sweats and gym shoes than a woman in stilettos and a pencil skirt.
14. Do not take sex lightly.
15. The world spins on the principle of inherent tragedy. Do not be blind to it
16. Involve yourself in an organized activity of your choosing.
17. Take time for yourself, whether this means running for 5 miles listening to music or taking a 50 minute bath.
18. Come home with a good story. Be safe.
19. Wash your face twice per day.
20. Find at least three green vegetables you can tolerate.
21. People will let you down. This does not mean that you should trust no one, just that sometimes people will break it.
22. Give thoughtful gifts.
23. Form educated opinions.
24. Argue with people when you need to.
25. Chocolate is not a permanent fix. Chocolate ice cream, however, might just be one.”
There’s a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you.
professional-professional said: Would you like it in the vag or ass when I rape you?
At least now that I disabled Anonymous asks, your own face is attached to your pitiful hatemail.
And if you recognize this ugly mug, shoot me a name!
ETA: He’s been tracked down.
HIS NAME IS BRANDON BAYARD AND HE LIVES IN SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN.
Reblog the shit out of this so it shows up on every background search done by every guy trying to hire him ever.
REBLOGGING THIS ALWAYS, FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT